8.13.2012

Market Place & my homestay


Jun. 7th, 2006

Wednesday

it's my third day at school


it's a bubble tea shop..

there are many bubble tea shops in Vancouver..



it's typical of Taiwan Foods.

but a little expensive here...

haha~


today I  finished class too early ...

and gonna meet Pei-Chi & Sophia at 4 pm..

I have one and half hour so I decide to go to the library...

but I have no idea about how to go there...

first I went to the Art Gallery, I thought it's the library..

then the staff told me the Vancouver Public Library is between Georige St. and Cambie St.

sounds very far...

but I still walked to there after I asked 3 or 4 people on the way with my poor English...

haha..

and I spent one hour to the Vancouver Public Library...

but I remember I can take bus No. 5 on the next street-Robson St....

so I just spend 30 minutes to my school from the VPL


I told mom this story, she said I'm so smart...^_^


and I went to Market Place to meet the fruits...

Avadaco~~my first time to see this food..

so special~


leechi~Taiwan fruit...I love it...

but looks not so good here..


breads~


French breads...



starbucks coffe & some cosmetics


I don't know what this is ..

and I have never tasted ..

there are so many this kind of food in Vancouver markets...

I guess it's kind of pickled food~


sodas


way to home...

Sears, a department store in Vancouver downtown


the fridge of my homestay..


my dinner from homestay..

poor dinner..><

frozen food...

too dry ....


so I put some LEE KUM KEE chicken sause on the rice...

ha~


kids' painting


kitchen


phone...

it's special~

old school..


snacks closet


living room


backyard


my host family went out so I took some pics of my homestay...

and enjoyed my lovely Canada life except the dry dinner~

my homestay is close to downtown so it's quit small..

and the meals are so bad..


wanna share something happened at class...

I'm so happy....haha..

the teacher asked the guys has to pick one girl to be their partner...

a Japanese boy, Katsu, chose me...

He is so funny and I can understand his English...

and we changed the email address each other...

haha~

I love Vancouver, I love Canada~


my dairy on that day.


June 07 10:57 PM

好累每天都很累

今天很crazy....下課後我自己一個人走去圖書館

而且我完全不知道圖書館在哪?

就自己到處問路:走了快一小時才找到

哈哈


剛跟娘在skype上聊

娘一直說我很聰明說的我都不好意思起來

哈哈


今天還有一件很讚的事就是早上老師叫男生選一個女生當partner

有個日本人Katsu自己選我吶

讓我很高興因為他講的英文我聽的懂而且他很funny..

我們還交換了mail

而且我發現一件事好多日本人都是拿工作簽證來這的吶

mamiyoko...kyoko好像也是

所以他們可以在這待一年吶

真好

但我也沒很想在這待一年啦:哈哈

超想吃鼎王的  現在

還有娘煮的雞湯my god.............


-----------待續-----------------我下載一下東西---------------


12:18
AM

布落格時間已經改成溫哥華的時間囉

  如題

又聊msn 聊太晚

我該睡囉

晚安

No comments:

Post a Comment