9.24.2012

La Casa Gelato - International Ice Cream Factory

June 24th, 2006
went to Kitty's house for lunch..
sesame oil chicken soup and hot pot..
La Casa Gelato is very famous..
they have 218 flavors..
and their wall is pink...
very easy to find where they are..
the entry
you can try all the flavors before you buy it...
they have own parking place
you can park here for free.
cakes
ice creams
cups for ice cream
so many people
also went to Army & Navy Dept Store on W Cordova St today..
and bought this shoes.
info for La Casa Gelato ..
since 1982~
Tel: 604.251.3211
1033 Venables Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 3R9
Credit
accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit. 
View Larger Map


diary on thet day
June 25  12:06 AM
Today is so hot..........
so I don't want to do anything.........
but I bought a sandle from downtown with my auntie.........
after that......we went to a store of ice cream....
the store is very famous in Vancouver....
and.....today is too hot.......so that's a good time for us to eat ....
and we took pictures there..and took some postcards from the store...
it's special for me.....

and the hot day.....let me lazy.....
I haven't study ...
next Wednesday I have a exam for level of next month..
it's important......but I still lazy now....

and today is holiday...
no body at home now....
I'm lonely....but I feel free.......
haha........

I must use more and more English in my life....
so I use English to write my diary.....
and my English is not good enough...
I only use the eazy words....
My friends.....dears.......I know u can understand what I say..
right????????
HAVE A NICE DAY......
bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment