9.14.2012

mixed diaries on 5/31-6/9, 2006

this article conbined many days...
May 31, 2006
met my high school classmate- Meme Chen
she gave me this card to wish I have a nice trip in Canada
June 6th, 2006
got this candy from my teacher-Mathrew
June 8th, 2006
I found Kyoko and me use the same erasers
one from Taiwan, another from Japan..
cool~
June 8th, 2006
my room's window
the monkey doll is from my dear friend- Patti Su
she said, the doll will accompany me in Canada..
my teacher - Mathrew and
classmate- Kyoko
I still keep in touch with Kyoko till now..
she was the person I have known since my first month in Canada..
Kyoko and Yoko
Kyoko married to a Phillipins..
Yoko married to a Canadian maybe..haha
how about me??????
June 9th, 2006
on the way home...
close to my homestay..
met them...so many dogs...
diaries 6/5
June 05 11:47 PM
今天好累哦
所以明天再寫
掰掰

No comments:

Post a Comment